We offer unlimited access to traditional stock and bond investments, as well as a cash management program, designed to help your money work hard for you, and traditional certificates of deposit. We have access to independent research from our national and international research network.
Equity Investments represent a key investment opportunity for individuals, and even the most conservative portfolio may benefit from stock and mutual fund investing.
- Stocks: A stock is a type of security that represents individual ownership of a corporation and a claim on part of the corporation’s assets and earnings. In other words, as an investor you are part owner of a firm. Working with David A. Noyes gives you access to domestic and international equity markets and all the major stock exchanges.
- Exchange Traded Funds: An exchange traded fund (ETF) represents a basket of stocks traded throughout the day. Although generally thought of in terms of stocks, ETFs can also hold bonds or commodities. Many of them track an index, such as the S&P 500 Index. ETFs may be attractive as an investment because of low cost, tax efficiency and diversification.
- Mutual Funds: A mutual fund is an investment vehicle made up of a pool of funds collected from many investors for the purpose of investing in various securities such as stocks and bonds. Mutual funds are operated by professional managers, who invest the fund’s capital and attempt to produce capital gains and income for the fund’s investors. Mutual funds have been a mainstay of the individual investors’ market for many years. They allow individuals access to professional managers and may provide wide diversification through a single investment.
Fixed-Income Investments give your portfolio stability and balance. Fixed-income investments may be long or short term, and include bonds, notes and bills. They may provide a steady and dependable stream of income, and some include tax advantages. Fixed-income resources are available through our in-house traders and access to fixed-income products.
- U.S. Government, Agency and Treasury Bonds and Notes, considered to be the safest investment in the marketplace, offer safety, liquidity and income, and are exempt from state income taxes.
- Municipal Bonds, issued by local governments and other local agencies, may offer income that is exempt from federal and state income taxes.
- Corporate Bonds, issued by corporations, may offer higher income than U.S. Government bonds, depending on the bond’s rating and other factors.
- Certificates of Deposit are still a core investment for conservative investors. We offer you a broad array of CDs from banks nationwide to optimize your return.
- Cash Management – Our Advantage Account keeps your cash working hard for you, with excess cash going into a money market fund or an FDIC-insured bank deposit fund. Advantage Accounts simplify your finances with unlimited check-writing, a Visa Gold debit card, ATM transactions and funds transfers.
As you work with your David A. Noyes Advisor to determine the right investment choice for you, you will benefit from customized, highly personalized service from experienced investment professionals who put you first.